“Top quality financial information and innovative deck brewing!”
- Casey (@TheCardNexus) owner of TheCardNexus MODO bot & CardNexus.com, joins the gang as a special guest host.
- The crew discusses at length the effect the $25 redemption fee will have on the coming price dip from MODO sets being redeemed. What exactly will this affect?
- Ryan, Jason & Corbin faces their toughest “What’s It Worth” challenge to date as Casey hits them with MODO-specific cards. How close are they with their MODO prices? Marcel is just laughing to the bank.
- This is a big “Pick of the Week” as the Pro Tour and Modern season are making huge waves. The cards they recommend you dump and pick up may actually surprise you.
- Inside info from the trade tables at SCG Open Cinci will help you in your trading for the next few weeks.
- The cohorts have a special announcement that will affect where you go to find future episodes.
Could Jason actually be wrong by over $60 on a “What’s It Worth?” pick? What card is Ryan hoarding this week? Is a new Twitter account coming out soon? Find out what exciting developments are in the works, get thoroughly schooled on the MTGO economy and laugh until you pee a little bit, this is Brainstorm Brewery Episode 41.
Brainstorm Brewery – website – email – twitter – facebook
Ryan Bushard – email – twitter – facebook – gatheringmagic.com
Corbin Hosler – email – twitter – facebook – quitespeculation.com
Jason E Alt – twitter – quitespeculation.com
Marcel – email – twitter – facebook – twitch.tv
Your Hosts: Marcel White, Corbin Hosler, Ryan Bushard, Jason E Alt
Show’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcel’s Email: email@example.com
Marcel’s Twitter: @MarcelMTG
Corbin’s Twitter: @Chosler88
Ryan’s Twitter: @CryppleCommand
Jason’s Twitter: @JasonEAlt