This week, the crew has serious problems making words plural. Plus it’s the land of a thousand dancing raptors. And the Goyf worth all the money. And the sound effect plane. And hexproof sucks. Is there a broken image here? Should I show this article to my mom? How do you make Balance even more broken? And Squee gives us another edition of What is EV?
MNM Hosts This Week
Chewie Slate from Mana Pool Productions, Content Editor for Cardshark, @TheManaPool
Bill Bloodworth (Squee) from Squee Drafts & the occasional Mana Pool guest spot, @SqueeGoblnNabob
Aaron Lacluyze (Cluze, Dr. Science) from Card Advantage, L2 Judge at Atomic Empire, @lacluyze
This Week in Magic and other MTGCast News
– SCG Columbus & Invitational coverage
– Pascal Maynard’s Goyf is going for ALL the money
– The ten planes of Magic Origins
– History and changes in Magic’s evergreen keywords
– Magic Origins sample decks…and previews
– Modern Masters Weekend infographic
– Rolling Stone article about GP Vegas
Intro music: Justice League Theme by Lolita Ritmanis
Sign up to help support MTGCast!
Chewie, Cluze, Squee, & Wil Blanks – The Monday Night Magic News Team!
And thanks as always to Wil Blanks (@HairlessThoctar), who works behind the scenes to make sure we always have plenty of stuff to talk about each week!
Brought to you by Mana Pool Productions
Support Chewie on Patreon