It’s the week before a Pro Tour, so you know what that means – Limited GPs and OP changes that go into effect at the Pro Tour! Sigh. There were some pretty funny bugs in the Bug Blog this week too. That’s about it.
Oh yeah, one more thing. There are a lot of extra links to random nonsense in the show notes, so be sure you give them a look this week! Making fun of Atlanta, old-school Kibler, and Planeswalker Correlation.
MNM Hosts This Week
Chewie Slate from Mana Pool Productions & TheManaPool on Youtube, @TheManaPool
Bill Bloodworth (Squee) from Enchant World, @SqueeGoblnNabob
Aaron Lacluyze (Cluze, Dr. Science) from Random Discard, L2 Judge, @lacluyze
This Week in Magic
– GP Atlanta coverage
– The Peachtree joke
– Chris Pikula is back on the Hall of Fame ballot!
– GP London coverage
– The story of Richard Wheatley, the Blind Drafter. It’s pretty awesome.
– Yes, Masterpieces are in drafts
– Kibler’s old Pro Player card. Feel free to giggle.
– Organized Play changes before the Pro Tour. Like usual.
– Upcoming FNM promos
– Planeswalker Correlation Diagram
Intro/Outro music: Justice League Unlimited Theme by Michael McCuistion
Sign up to help support MTGCast!
Chewie, Cluze, Squee, & Wil Blanks – The Monday Night Magic News Team!
And thanks as always to Wil Blanks (@HairlessThoctar), who works behind the scenes to make sure we always have plenty of stuff to talk about each week!
Brought to you by Mana Pool Productions
Support Chewie on Patreon