The MNM crew tells you all about the World Championship! Huey won, did you know that? It was pretty nuts. There’s also the new logo, which has Magic nerds all up in arms…for some reason. There are a few other bits of news, a few other random tangents, and the usual nonsense. We wrap the episode with a bit of sad news from Cluze. He’s taking a hiatus from MNM because it turns out there are only so many hours in a day. Who knew?
MNM Hosts This Week
Chewie Slate from Mana Pool Productions (Youtube, Twitch), @TheManaPool
Bill Bloodworth (Squee) from Enchant World, @SqueeGoblnNabob
Aaron Lacluyze (Cluze, Dr. Science) from Random Discard, @lacluyze
This Week in Magic
– MTG World Championship coverage
– World Championship Standard decklists
– World Championship Standard Compendium
– Top Moments (and Team Series champions)
– MTGO 1v1 Commander Banlist Update
– Introducing Magic’s new logo – cue the nerd rage now!
– Reminder: Planeswalker Redirection Rule will go away in the future
– Wil’s questions get answered by MaRo!
Intro/Outro music: Justice League Unlimited Theme by Michael McCuistion
Sign up to help support MTGCast!
Chewie, Cluze, Squee, & Wil Blanks – The Monday Night Magic News Team!
And thanks as always to Wil Blanks (@HairlessThoctar), who works behind the scenes to make sure we always have plenty of stuff to talk about each week!
Brought to you by Mana Pool Productions
Support Chewie on Patreon