MTG Fast Finance is a weekly podcast that tries to break down the flurry of financial activity in the world of Magic: The Gathering into a fast, fun and useful thirty minute format. Follow along with our seasoned hosts as they walk you through this week’s big price movements, their picks of the week, metagame analysis and a rotating weekly topic.
For the highest quality episode we offer, please find us at our Soundcloud page!
Segment 1: Top Movers of the Week
Greater Gargadon Foil (Modern Masters)
Gain: +$2.75 (+60%)
Realms Uncharted (Rise of the Eldrazi)
Gain: +$1.25 (+70%)
Junun Efreet (Arabian Nights)
Gain: +$4.50 (+90%)
Gavony Township Foil (Innistrad)
Gain: +$12.00 (+100%)
Iroas, God of Victory Foil (Journey Into Nyx)
Gain: +$15.00 (+100%)
Library of Alexandria (Arabian Nights)
Gain: +$705 (+160%)
Segment 2: Cards to Watch
- Force of Will Foil, Eternal Masters, Confidence Level 8: $275 to $400 (+45%, 0-12+ months)
- Mana Crypt Foil, Eternal Masters, Confidence Level 7: $225 to $300 (+33%, 0-12+ months)
- Wasteland, Natural Order, Shardless Agent, Sensei’s Divinging Top, Eternal Masters
- Day’s Undoing, Magic Origins, Confidence Level 6: $2 to $8 (+300%, 12+ months)
- Daretti, Scrap Savant, Commander 2014, Confidence Level 7: $2 to $10 (+400%, 12+ months)
- Titania, Protector of Argoth, Commander 2014, Confidence Level 8: $2.50 to $10 (+300%, 12+ months)
- Sealed Eternal Masters boxes, MSRP, 12+ months
Disclosure: Travis and James may own speculative copies of the above cards.
Segment 3: Grand Prix Toronto and Grand Prix Tokyo
Between GP Minneapolis and GP Manchester, humans were all over Standard. While Minneapolis was nearly nothing but, Manchester provided some additional color, including an exciting build including Jace’s Sanctum that landed in 25th place.