The QS Cast returns! Chaz Volpe, and Tarkan Dospil come together as the new panel – and in this episode they discuss the following:
1. Mark – owner of MythicMTG joins the cast!
2. Opens discussions about MythicMTG how they started, and their growth in merchant space.
3. MythicMTG’s operational structure – Policies and procedures, card grading, etc.
4. Discussion about being a large vendor in current market. Is it becoming more difficult? Online vs large LGS business?
5. MythicMTG’s thoughts on “Magic Finance”. Vendor perspective on making money in magic and magic as an investment vehicle.
6. This will naturally lead into Wotc’s aggressive reprint policy….what does that look like from the vendor perspective? Is Wotc in danger of threatening the secondary market?
7. Is Magic thriving?
8. Wrap up with speculation picks from the cast, including MythicMTG, and brief context for choices.
9. Out-tro encouraging listeners to sell cards to MythicMTG and telling them how to do that!