Join Reuben Covington and Dan Felder for the thirty-eighth episode of Re-Making Magic, the podcast about game design and custom magic cards.
In this episode:
- We discuss a Reuben’s Dreamscape custom set
- We give an update on its progress and talk about how it has creative concerns
- We discuss the characters and settings
- We talk about brainstorming and how to brew worldbuilding ideas.
- We briefly mention Faeria
- We come up with solutions to some of the issues of Dreamscape
You can give us feedback and discuss the episode on the MTGsalvation discussion thread
MTGsalvation Account: Doombringer
MTGsalvation Account: Stairc