Join Reuben Covington and Dan Felder for the fifty-sixth episode of Re-Making Magic, the podcast about game design and custom magic cards.
In this episode:
- Dan’s super busy with Faeria, meaning we will be doing another two part ep.
- We talk about “What makes a good mechanic?”
- Critique a Card: Herald of Thorns
- We discuss encouraging or enabling players to do something they like to do.
- We highlight Solving one of the core problems of MTG
You can give us feedback and discuss the episode on the MTGsalvation discussion thread
Ask us questions on our blog: remakingmagic.tumblr.com
MTGsalvation Account: Doombringer
MTGsalvation Account: Stairc