– Why Mike and Brian didn’t meet on literal Gay street.
– Why Brian feels uncomfortable on the bestworst day in New York.
– What in the legal system has always bothered Mike
– Rank all kinds of Melokus <– CLOUDED MIRROR OF VICTORY
– Shame at RevisedAngel’s Podcast That Saved [Her] Life. <– For Shame, For Shame [Top8GAMES]
– That time we threw out a podcast because Stephanie March was dressed inappropriately
– Why Patrick Sullivan should be hired as the GM of Mike’s beloved Cleveland Cavaliers
– Timmy Played Game Six Like It Was His Last Game
– Popp’s genuine smile
– Garruk, Caller of Beasts <– Mike doesn’t particularly like it
– CONTROVERSY IN THE COMMUNITY (coverage is terrible); “rife with nonsense”
– Publication models online and in streaming… How does Star City Games solve the problem of being “too” popular?
– “How Magic is played at a high level” … (not immediately grok-able) + Fantasy Pro Tour strategies
– Lengthy discussion of comic books including “For the Man Who Has Everything…” and illustrators BDM doesn’t love.
– “Spotify for comics” is worth the $5 a month according to BDM
– “Jax Teller AND Stringer Bell? Bella, you’ll understand SOMEDAY.” -Mike’s wife
– Do you actually get anything out of your life by having a sports team that wins all the time? (Mike only knows how to be heartbroken as a sports fan)
– The moment Mike lost faith!
This podcast mentioned Top 8 Magic, Fifth Planet Games, and The Official Miser’s Guide.
To support Mike and Brian in other endeavors check out…
Brian’s Games, New and Existing:
DawnOfTheDragons.com – now on iOS too!
Deckade – http://amzn.to/Deckade
The Official Miser’s Guide – http://sales.starcitygames.
Michael J Flores – @fivewithflores
Pro Tour Historian Brian David-Marshall – @top8games